The Blog's of Elijah Lynn.

Whether you tell yourself you can or whether you tell yourself you cannot... you are always RIGHT!

The TWEEL - radical new wheel technology (UPDATED) - gizmag Article

The TWEEL - radical new wheel technology (UPDATED) - gizmag Article

Now this is some cool stuff right here!! I don't know why this will take 10 more years to bring to the friggin market though. If it were Google's baby it would take about... hmm I'd say NOW to bring it to the market.

I really like the Ibot mobility device!! The humans who are confined to a wheelchair can now go up small sets of stairs!! And the Segway Centaur device certainly is a beast as well!

I still want to test drive a regular Segway!! If anyone has one in Littleton, CO let me know, I wanna play!

Tweel's are gonna rock the world!!

0 comments: